We are seeking to provide the Canadian public, Indigenous organizations and Canadian civil society organizations a virtual space to learn about human rights in Canada, exchange ideas and participate in various engagement opportunities.
Main page content
This website offers users the opportunity to post comments that may remain publicly viewable. We therefore operate a moderation policy to ensure that comments are appropriate and not harmful to others.
Comments which include any of the following may be deleted:
- personal information of any individual;
- threats or incitements to violence;
- duplicative or substantially duplicative postings by the same person or entity;
- repetitive or spamming threads;
- employment-seeking or advertisements for a commercial product or service;
- content in violation of law, including libel, condoning or encouraging illegal activity, revealing classified information, or infringing on a copyright or trademark;
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, or slanderous content;
- insults or questionable conduct in regards to another person;
- aggressive, rude, coarse, violent, obscene, profane content or content pornographic in nature;
- offensive or abusive comments directed at an individual or organization; or
- comments that are off-topic or do not add to the normal flow of the discussion.
We encourage open participation and invite diverse viewpoints to be shared. Moderators reserve the right to remove posts which do not address some aspect of the stated purpose. We value our users’ time and input, and our desire is to remove as few posts as possible while ensuring that a focused, constructive, and civil discussion takes place. This moderation policy is subject to change to address additional matters as needed.
Any questions or concerns about the moderation policy can be directed to [email protected].