Main page content
This website is hosted by 76engage on behalf of Canadian Heritage. The site was created to encourage and facilitate respectful and purposeful dialogue on subjects relating to various Canadian Heritage programs, policies and initiatives.
The views and opinions of participants do not necessarily reflect those of Canadian Heritage.
When providing comment, we request that you do not include personal information about yourself or others.
You may submit content and actively participate on this site, provided the content is not illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, an invasion of privacy, objectionable or infringing of intellectual property rights of third parties, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation or any form of “spam.” Content must also be relevant to the discussions.
Canadian Heritage reserves the right to remove comments that are:
- containing personal information about you or others;
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous;
- insulting or involve questionable conduct in regards to another person;
- aggressive, rude, coarse, violent, obscene, profane or pornographic in nature;
- offensive or abusive to an individual or organization;
- used for advertising or promotional purposes;
- repetitive or spamming threads; or
- off-topic or do not add to the normal flow of the discussion.
Canadian Heritage will post original content in both English and French. Registered participants may choose to participate in either English or French. Content generated by participants will appear the language they have chosen to participate in.
We are seeking to provide the Canadian public, Indigenous organizations and Canadian civil society organizations a virtual space to learn about human rights in Canada, exchange ideas and participate in various engagement opportunities.